The SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor can monitor whether doors, windows, cabinets, or your garage are open, closed, or have been left open after you leave home. It can also monitor temperature and vibration.
The SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor is wireless, simple to install, and easy to connect to your SmartThings Hub.
With a SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor you can:
- Check whether you closed the front door, window, or garage
- Receive an alert if doors or windows open unexpectedly
- Receive an alert if children access dangerous or off-limit areas
- Receive an alert if there’s an unexpected change in temperature
- Set connected lights to turn on and off automatically as you open doors
What’s in the box?
- SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor
- Quick-Start Guide
- Requires a SmartThings Hub
- Requires the free SmartThings app for iOS (8.1or later) or Android (4.0 or later)
- Power: CR-2450 battery x 1 (pre-installed)
- Communication Protocol: ZigBee
- Range: 50-130 feet (depending on your home’s construction)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F
- Dimensions: 1.90 x 1.35 x 0.57 inches (sensor), 1.50 x 0.54 x 0.53 inches (magnet)
- Weight: 1.89 ounces
- Color: White
- Model Number: F-MLT-US-2
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty